If you’ve ever wished you could unlock the secret to youthful looking skin, we’ve got the key. Used together with Nu Skin’s ageLOC Galvanic Spa Device, Galvanic Spa Facial Gels with ageLOC bring that spa-like experience into the comfort of your own home, transforming a tired and stressed complexion into a relaxed and revitalised you. All it takes is just a few five-minute sessions per week for our ageLOC ingredients to target the visible signs of skin ageing and reveal your youthful look.
To get optimal results, the gels should be used together with ageLOC Galvanic Spa Device and the ageLOC Face Conductor, all of which combine to leave your skin feeling refreshed, hydrated, and incredibly soft and clean.
It works through an easy-to-do, two-step process. The Pre-Treat step soothes and conditions the skin, binding to impurities and making preparations for the Treatment Gel that follows. During the Treatment step, the impurities targeted during the Pre-Treat step are drawn out, while our ageLOC ingredients are delivered to the skin. There it is: secret unlocked.
We all age differently, but by understanding how ageing works, it’s possible to make a difference. That’s the magic of our ageLOC technology. By identifying and targeting the key groups of genes that influence this process in the epidermis, our ageLOC science unlocks the secret to maintaining youthful looking skin.
- Binds to impurities; clear pores.
- Soothes and conditions the skin.
Treatment Gel with ageLOC
- Removes impurities targeted in the Pre-Treat step.
- Enhances skin hydration and leaves skin feeling incredibly soft, clean and refreshed.
- ageLOC ingredients target the ultimate sources of ageing to preserve the look of youth and reduce the appearance of ageing.
- Revitalise skin with visible results that others will notice – all in just a few five-minute sessions each week.
- Work to improve the skin’s natural vibrancy by removing impurities.
Galvanic Spa Facial Gels with ageLOC
Each box contains:
4 VIALS OF PRE-TREAT GEL & 4 VIALS OF TREATMENT GEL; 4 ML PER VIAL