Newborn Baby Carrier
The Newborn Carrier:
- can be used for front or back carrying
- is used from birth up until 9 months of age or 9kg’s
- has a specially designed hood to support the newborn babies neck at all times
- flexible abdomen area to accommodate leg spacing
- follows a Mei Tai design which can accommodate the babies legs in, in the first few weeks
- design supports the development needs of the legs and spine for this age
Since we can remember Mothers have carried babies close to their bodies; not only to leave their hands free for the multi-tasking all Mothers perform, but because research has shown that babies are happier in close body contact with their caregivers. Understanding the needs of both Mother and child, African Baby Carriers offers a range of carriers that are designed to be ergonomically healthy for the adult, and support the healthy physical development of the child.
African Baby Carriers are made using Denim and Hemp materials for their superior durability, fabrics that respond to climate by being cool in Summer and warm in Winter, with our design providing strong support for the correct development of the child’s spine and hips. A hood specially designed offers 100% support for the child’s head while sleeping.